Sunday, August 21, 2016

Update - August 21st, 2016

Right after I published my Quote post I wanted to send a quick update on my life.

Would you believe me if I said it's the best time of my life now?
It is. I'm at peace with practically everything that's happening to me right now. Let me tell you being at peace with everything is key to happiness.
It took years of work to get here but I am here.

I have a great job with people I identify with. I have a bigger plan for my next career, the purpose of my life to be precise.
My friendships have gone through transformations, some had to go, some developed, and some entered.
I've learned how to say No, and am very proud of that accomplishment.
I've traveled a lot, seen new and familiar places. This year, I've been on the road every month, if not every other weekend. Yes, I get tired but the experiences are rewarding.
I've fallen in love with my kitty Josephine even more and learned how amazing unconditional love could be.
I've embraced my feminine nature and let it guide me every step of the way (more on that to follow).

But most importantly, I got engaged to the man I love. He's the love of my life and I couldn't be happier marrying and spending the rest of our lives together.

Mission accomplished. I found love in New York City and love found me. The single gal's life was amazing but being in a loving relationship is so much more. I'll quote Moneypenny from James Bond's "Spectre" (and one of my favorite quote's now): "It's called Life, James. you should try it".

So that's my advice to you: Try it. Open your heart to love and be amazed.

Good nite lovers. I'll be in touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment