Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer is here!!

Cheers all,

I know I've been no-show for awhile now, and I know some of you have been curious... (Linka love you...)
So just wanted to drop a line and give a status on my whereabouts.

First, work as usual. I just love financial reporting and analysis, never lets you get out of shape..

Second, I've been very busy socially. It seems as if all my friends have never been so present since my college years. Girl-friends are precious, could never imagine my life without them.

Third, I've been dating of course :) many guys, many options, but this time I'm pacing myself. Never spread myself thin, and even less so these days. But yes, there is a lot of interest and all I have to do is make sure I am being smart and patient. By the way, ladies, I found the best solution on how to weed out the ones who are only in it for some thrills. Wait on getting intimate. I know it's hard with the one you can't wait to get your hands on, and get hot, hot, hot (it's always been my weakness;). But if you ever find yourself in a situation similar to mine: a lot of interest, a lot of guys, and you want to make sure you choose the right one to be a great boy-friend and not just a fling. My word of advice: Wait. Just wait. and see who will stand the time. He'll be the guy and he'll get the hot-hot-hot, and you'll be happy. Just take your time girl. You'll never regret this.

Lastly, I am so on my blog. I already have at least 3 new posts in project, just need to be done with all my work deadlines to finish them. Also I started thinking on developing another blog, sister blog if you will, which will focus on fashion, mostly on how to dress and look stylish in NYC and do it on the budget. It's coming I promise.

As for now, let me get thru with my deadlines this and next week. Besides I have some interesting meetings this week, which I make sure to cover on my blog.

Happy summer everyone. It's my favorite season, and I wish you all to enjoy it. Get sexy, have fun.

 P.S. Last week I found the most gorgeous chair in the world (pic). It sure will be in my house, once I move out of NYC and having a house won't seem like a utopian idea anymore :)


2 comments:

  1. ♥HAPPY SUMMER TO YOU TOO, GORGEOUS!!♥

    A hot guy could be devoured uncooked, leaving us unsatisfied.
    Good guys should be served chilled (like the good wine). Then you poor them slowly, ever so prolonging the savor. God only knows, once they are properly cooled off, we may change our mind all together - it is our prerogative, Sasha.
    They say, men love to chase their preys, well, " Jade must be chiseled before it can be considered a gem." Let's make them appreciate us, for some Chinese people believe, Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what's in a person's heart.


    Amazing and true to yourself, you are my exultant Angel.

    Luv you, & cannot wait for your new sister-blog!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sister. It takes time but we get to appreciate the good wine and the vintage;) for we know our own value now and are aware of who's deserving. Remember "he'll be the luckiest guy to have this? to have the time of his life!" patience is a virtue and an answer to a busy mind. Thru patience we get to the best result.

    Not only are you my angel, you're my Star. God sent.

    ReplyDelete