Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Series

Cheers to everyone.

Just wanted to alert you that I'll be starting a couple of new theme series besides my "usual suspects", which are "Burning Questions Answered", "Dating Game", my love search/research, etc.
I've been thinking that as much as I love to keep developing myself, I would like the same for my blog.
Life is ever changing, and as I always say: "The only thing that is for sure is Change". It's not an original idea, it's been around for centuries, but has been my modus operandi for most of my adult life. Sorry for digressing again but once you embrace this philosophy you'll feel the weight lift off your shoulders and you'll feel excited about the future. Just take my word for it and try it:)

Anyway back to my new series, I'm going to explore on the following subjects:

1) Sex and sexuality;

2) Online dating experience;

3) Focusing on yourself, making your life a priority.

I know they all sound unrelated and somewhat unexpected. But that is the way I am: ever growing, ever exploring, ever developing.

All the subjects are of particular interest (passion really) to me. And writing about them is kind of a next logical step.
Here is some feedback:

1) Sex: I love. Honestly, crazy about it (if not obsessed at times). It's probably the only thing I would miss when I die (hopefully there is plenty of it wherever we go after our lives end here on Earth:). Sex is my forte and I can no longer keep it away from my blog. As such it will be fully addressed, with my usual passion and curiosity.

2) Online dating: I tried a few months ago, precisely after my trip to Spain in September. And let me tell you, it was nothing but a pure excitement. very unpredictable and totally exhilarating. Details to follow, and so is the name of the "best" online dating website these days:) it's specifically tailored for New Yorkers.

3) Focusing on myself. Once again I've decided to focus entirely on myself. Precisely, I am in the process of figuring out what I want to do with my professional growth. Basically, I want to work for myself. And as a strong woman with a secret distaste for following orders, I want to be my own boss.  Depend on no one.

In the meantime, I'll write about it all and keep you updated. As always, I wish to be an inspiration to those who are looking for answers, who are in a constant search for a more meaningful life. Wishing you all to have new plans and ideas for yourself as well. Especially now, that we are rolling into a new year. Not the best time to put pressure on yourself but always a good time to make an inventory of your plans (big and small). Take time and think of your dreams, desires and how important they are.

I am there for you.


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Sasha and thanks again for sharing your refreshingly honest blog.
    I assume you remember where/how we met?
    When you have a moment find me on facebook or send me an email at aaron@aarongoldberg.com so we can stay in touch outside of the comment box.
    Hope you have a great holiday and enlightening 2012.

    ReplyDelete